Saturday, October 10, 2015

Dare Alade Reveals Very Secret Side of Him - Read

Dare Art Alade said one of the secrets people are not aware about him is that business side of him  as he is an entrepreneur. The award winning RnB star is the co-founder of Livespot Group, a multi media company that is responsible for several successful event productions across Nigeria. Dare elaborated on his business journey, that enabled him acquire skills that allowed him professionally manage his company.  

“I have evolved over the years, and one side of me that most people don’t know is the fact that I am an Entrepreneur. Besides the music business, I am co-founder of Livespot Group, a multi media company that is responsible for several successful event productions across Nigeria. My entrepreneurial journey has been one of calculated risks, resilience, and most importantly vision.

I have learned to lead, but also listen. I have acquired both business and technical skills that allow me to professionally manage my company. With the cooperation of my amazing team, I have been able to build a sustainable business that is positioned as a key player across the industries in which we work. I am thankful for the immense grace that my business has received over the years and I look forward to continued progress and growth,” he said.

No comments: