Saturday, October 10, 2015

Kylie Jenner reveals why she loves Tyga So Much (See)

Tyga and Kylie are smitten with each other .In a new candid video i, the 18-year-old star and her man answered fans’ questions during a live stream on her new app.
She said:
 “What I love about you is that you’re funny, and you make me laugh. And that you motivate me.
“And you always listen to me when I talk to you about girl s*** and my life that you probably don’t want to hear. But you sit there and listen. I think it’s nice.”
Tyga told Kylie:
“You’re very energetic and joyful all the time – in the morning, at night, you’re just always fun, always smiling.”You never have a negative energy, you know?”
Tyga seemed a little quiet during the live stream, clearly madly in love but a little nervous in front of the webcam.
After Kylie asked fans for questions, he admitted:
“I’m not good at that, doing interviews… I’m very, very shy.”

No comments: