Thursday, January 7, 2016

I Will Like My Son To Learn Yoruba Language – Tiwa Savage

 Mavin records first lady, Tiwa Savage, has began training her child, Jamil, as she has been practicing the bed timing reading for him.

She stated that she wants him to get use to the bedtime reading so that at a very tender age, he would have gotten used to reading books.

Tiwa explained that aside learning the English language, she will gladly make him get to learn the Yoruba language in due time because it is important for a child to understand his native language.

According to her, “Ok so I know it’s a bit early but I started reading to jamjam already before bedtime, I want to get him used to reading then my mum asks if I would speak Yoruba to him as well, then I said of course as it is so important to me for him to speak his native language. Do you yummy mummies agree?”

No comments: