Saturday, November 15, 2014

Jonathan’s Election Killer Squad: Al-Mustapha Challenges Obasanjo

                         Hamza Al-Mustapha, an army major and former Chief Security Officer to the late Head of State, Sani Abacha, has challenged former president, Olusegun Obasanjo to an open debate following allegations by the latter that he is heading a killer squad for President Jonathan ahead of the 2015 general elections.
Speaking in a recent interview, Al-Mustapha said it is quite unfortunate that Obasanjo had to come with such allegations without facts and figures.
He said: “When he made that allegation in writing to the president I was not in Nigeria. I was in India treating the injuries he infected on me courtesy of torture that he arranged on me since 15 years. And while I was on hospital bed the information came that a letter was written on such an allegation. It’s most unfortunate. I wish being a statesman, a former head of state (and) a former senior military officer he should be able to summon me, even to Otta. I’m ready to go anywhere he wishes to discuss such issues.”

Details on Premium Times


No comments: