Saturday, November 15, 2014

Mystery Murder On The Rise--See Politicians Using Enugu Women For Ritual Killings

                        According to report, about the 2015 Nigerian Presidential & Governorship elections are by the corner and things are happening in Enugu…Evil things. Women are being killed and dumped after taking out some of their parts. The number of these mystery killing has increased and fear is everywhere.
A bereaved has this to say:

“My house is separated from hers but I normally pass through her compound when I’m going out. She lived alone because all her children are already out in search of greener pastures. So, when I noticed that the compound was not swept for two days, I breezed into the house and called her but no response.

“When I came back that day and called out and she didn’t respond again, I entered her room and noticed it was open. It was later that Godwin Arji’s wife, who went to fetch water in their tank, raised the alarm that she saw her body inside. When we came, we now entered her room and saw blood stains before calling for help.

“When people came and after reporting to the police, her body was brought out from the tank and on close examination, we saw a deep wound on one side of her head con­firming that she was killed and thrown into the tank”, he said.
Who did it? Politicians are alleged to be responsible.

No comments: