Friday, November 14, 2014

Photo-- Twin Brothers Open Up About Gay Relationship

gay-twin-brothers
                       Twin brothers Brady and Brody Thompson is another 'incestuous couple' making headlines for being in a gay relationship.
                      The duo say they knew they liked each other as more than just brothers when they turned thirteen.
“We both reached puberty and, I don’t know, we were stuck in the backwoods of Alaska being homeschooled with no friends and just started fooling around with each other,” Brady said. “Started with kissing and then we were full on doing it.”

Bizarre right? More after the cut.
Once the twins left Alaska they did some modeling, Brady got into adult entertainment, Brody worked construction, and they continued their homosexual relationship; however, they both agreed they needed to stop.
“I love Brady, but I thought if my parents found out we’d lose them forever. And I was trying to date this other guy and I could tell he knew something was up as Brod and I were still screwing. He might have seen us.
Once they broke it off, Brady and Brody decided it was too painful to even speak so the twins avoided each other for the next three years. Then a fateful family reunion changed everything.
“We were at my aunt’s house up in Alaska and we could not ignore each other. We left the party and went into my aunt’s bedroom and made love… twice. It was electric.”
The twins tried to break it off again, but grew tired of hiding from each other and their unconventional relationship and came clean to their parents.
“They were surprisingly cool,” Brody said. “Mom even said she knew about us because she saw me giving Brady a BJ one day in the garage. She didn’t think we were hurting anyone, so why get upset? And we’re not hurting anybody. We’re just being who we are.”
Next up for these bromosexuals? Brady and Brody have been approached by an adult producer to make a film tentatively called, “Brotherly Love.”


No comments: