Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Ed Sheeran Buys His Family A £750,000 Pad In London

Ed Sheeran has splashed out £750,000 on a north London flat for his parents.
The 24-year-old singer/songwriter – who previously bought a property close to his childhood home in Suffolk – revealed he has forked out for a house near his own £9million pad in the capital.
And the Lego House hitmaker revealed his aim is to have his parents, John and Imogen, on hand when the pitter-patter of tiny feet eventually arrives.

Ed told The Sun newspaper: ‘I got them a flat and car in London, so they can stay there. It’s opposite me as well.
‘My thing is, I bought a house about a mile away from them where we live in the countryside, and I bought a flat and house pretty much opposite each other in London.’
But while his dad John – an art lecturer and expert – and Imogen will not doubt be pleased with the gift, it appears Ed has ulterior motives for the purchase – free babysitting.

No comments: