Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Fuji star, Sir Shina Peters speaks on how Women really dealt and dumped him

Veteran fuji musician, Sir Shina Peters whose wife recently survived cancer in an interview speaks on how women dealt with him at a young age by introducing him to early sex

According to the fuji star, he said: “my being a musician today all boils to my religious background. I’m from Cherubim and Seraphim and there is no way you’ll be C&S-born and you won’t have music in you. I think I got it from the church. At first I didn’t think I will do music but when I was about to go to the higher school then I had a dream. I heard a voice say ‘Choose one from your left or right hand’ and I opened my left one and I saw music.
I called my parents and told them I’m not going to school anymore. That was all. Nothing really inspired me. It was a call from God. I was so young I guess I was close to 10-years-old when I took the decision. Nobody wanted to hear me but immediately I got the call, my career started. As I was walked out of the house at 2 am, I trekked from Oshodi to Olorunshogo in Mushin. I saw an hotel and I went there. When I got there, I took the drum from the guy that was playing it then and everyone was like ‘Who is this little boy that plays the drum like this? That’s how it all started.”

Speaking on his many ordeals with women and how he has managed to release 16 albums, Shina Peters said:

“It is only in this country we do not believe in abuse. Women really dealt with me. When I didn’t even know anything about sex, they used me a lot. I still have 100 of them and I can mention their names. They took advantage of my youthful exuberance.

Addressing the issue of the many controversies in the music industry making reference to the ‘2016 beefs’ and advice to upcoming artists, the music legend disclosed that we are not meant to fight each other adding that young artists to remain honest, be prayerful and learn to fast.

Sir Shina Peters gives advice to other artistes, saying, “There is meant to be no room for such nonsense. We are not meant to fight each other. We must embrace ourselves as one big family. That’s my philosophy. Have the fear of God. Have a conscience. Be very prayerful and fast. Be honest. If they are honest to people, they can never be honest to themselves.”

No comments: