Saturday, February 6, 2016

I Never Want My Son To Hear The Woord ‘No’ – Kelly Rowland

 With her adorable son’s first steps behind him, Kelly Rowland is focusing on shaping Titan Jewell by being a persuasive mom.
“I’m trying not to say ‘no’ so much because I don’t want him to always hear ‘no,’ ” the singer, 34, exclusively told PEOPLE at the launch of her new flavors of Seagram’s Escapes in New York City on Wednesday.
And she already has a communication strategy in place for her 14-month-old son with husband husband Tim Weatherspoon.
“I’ll say no probably one time, and then it’s like, ‘Aw, baby, this isn’t a good idea, let’s try something else. You wanna go over here and play with this?’ ” explains Rowland. “It’s a lot of that these days. He’s an explorer.”
Indeed, little Titan’s independent streak already has him taking on new goals.
“He is wanting to pick up the fork or spoon and feed himself,” shares Rowland. “We’re definitely empowering him to do that.”

No comments: