Wednesday, February 3, 2016

‘I loved my 36B cups, but I had them removed after I met Kris’- Caitlyn Jenner

    Caitlyn Jenner shared opened up on a new secret on Tuesday.
The Keeping Up With The Kardashians vet revealed in an interview that was shared with the Today show that she had grown breasts around 1990 going up to a size 36B. But they didn’t last.
‘I actually had my boobs removed. I never told anyone that,’ said the former Olympian, 66, during the pre-taped interview aired during the 2016 MAKERS Conference.
And the reality star also went into what her agreement was with wife Kris, something she had touched on during her Vanity Fair article last year.
‘The rules with Kris and I were, “Don’t dress up, certainly around the house. If you really need to do that, when you’re on the road, take stuff and do that,”‘ she said.
The E! star also talked about what her game plan was when she was approaching mid life.
‘I started on hormones. I was a good 36B. I loved them. I thought this was fabulous. My mission at that point was to transition before I was 40. Got to 39 … I just couldn’t go any further,’ she explained.
That is when she met Kris.
‘We hit it off from day one,’ Jenner recalled. ‘I was very honest with her. I had to be, I was a 36B. Everything’s really heading in the right direction, and I made this decision to move on with my life, Kris and I together with this family.’

No comments: