Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Veteran Yoruba Actor, Ogogo Confesses- “My Fame Is Natural, I Don’t Believe In Ritual”

Veteran Yoruba actor, Taiwo Hassan popularly known as Ogogo has revealed that his fame is natural because he doesn’t believe in ritual. He further narrated that if it was to be ritual, his fame would have stonewashed especially when he was stormed by a strange illness and left the industry for years.
When asked what the secret behind his fame is,  the Ilaro, Ogun State-born Auto Mechanic turned actor replied, ”This is a question that I myself don’t even know the answer; it is only God that knows that because it is the love of God. Some will get to stardom and within a year people will not remember them again.

God loves us so much; it is now left for us to do the will of God. We should always try our best in any situation we find ourselves. “My fame is natural, if it was to be sacramental, i am sure it must have faded out by now”.

No comments: