Friday, November 13, 2015

Cristiano Ronaldo Interviewed On The Jonathan Ross Show (See)

Cristiano Ronaldo freely admits he is playing the field with ‘a few’ different women and will never reveal the identity of his son’s mother. The 30-year-old split with model Irina Shayk earlier this year and has been romantically linked with a string of others.

Asked on The Jonathan Ross Show whether he has a ‘new special someone’, Ronaldo said: ‘A few. I have to figure it out. Some know [they are competing]. I am normal.
‘To speak serious, it is not easy. I know 50 per cent approach just for [celebrity] interest… It’s normal, not just me. All the famous people have these kind of problems.
‘I think I am a confident guy. I’m tall, have all my teeth, have a nice body.’
Ronaldo will tell Cristiano Jnr who his mother is when ‘the time is right’ and rejects pressure to publicly announce her identity.
He also all but conceded that a third consecutive Ballon d’Or victory is out of his reach in January, insisting that Barcelona’s Lionel Messi will regain the crown.
‘This kind of trophy depends on votes and Messi won competitions,’ Ronaldo said. ‘He won the Champions League and La Liga. In terms of individual [performances] I probably did the best season of my career, which is good. I was the highest scorer in Europe.
‘We share this stage at FIFA for eight years. No-one did that in the past, only us. So it’s good, I have a good relationship with him. We are not old friends but we respect each other.’
There is no friction with Gareth Bale at the Bernabeu either, while Ronaldo did not shut the door on a return to Manchester United later in his career.
‘As people know I like Manchester United, I love that club. In my mind I want to finish at the top level. I want to finish with dignity.’
Ronaldo’s self-titled film premiered on Monday. In it, his relationship with his own mother, Dolores, features heavily. And there would be serious consequences for friends who do not respect her.
‘They are never going to be next to me because I have security who will make him sleep, so…’ he added. ‘It is too much for my mother to watch me playing. Big games she cannot watch. I don’t take her to my box for the big games or I put someone at home to go and walk with her when the game starts. This is the solution.’

No comments: