Friday, November 20, 2015

I Don’t Have Money – Coach Siasia Begs Mum’s Kidnappers In Bayelsa

Nigeria Under-23 Team coach, Samson Siasia has begged kidnappers to release his old mother as he has no money.
Coach of the Flying Eagles, Samson Siasia who is with his team in Gambia, has begged kidnappers in Bayelsa holding his mother hostage to release her, stating that he has no money and does not know why the kidnappers made his mother their target.

“Right now I am confused, from the story I got, three men on motorbike stormed my parents house in my village Odoni in Bayelsa State, shot sporadically into the air before taking my old mother away on a bike.

What do they expect from me? I don’t have money, I am right now on national duty, and need all the time to concentrate on this very important national task, so I beg them to please release my mother so that I can concentrate on this task of qualifying the U-23 National Team for the men’s football event of the Rio Olympics.”

The 72-year old Mrs Ogere Siasia, was abducted in the village of Odoni, Bayelsa State by three men on motorbike.

A distressed Siasia said his mother happened to be the only one at home in his village taking care of his father who is visually impaired. He said the kidnapping has been reported to the police in Bayelsa State.

No comments: