Friday, November 20, 2015

Sad!! Nigeria! Ex-Teacher Offers To Sell Kidney To Get Out Of Poverty

 An ex-primary school teacher, Idris Bala, has offered to sell one of his kidneys because he could not feed his family as well as pay his house rent.
Speaking in an interview in Kano, Bala, who lives in Naibawa quarters, said he used to ride a tricycle known as ‘Keke Napep’.
However, according to him, three months ago, the owner collected the tricyle and sold it because he needed money. Since then, the embattled ex-primary school teacher has been looking for jobs. Continue...

‘Every morning, I trek to ‘Dangi Pharmacy’ to look for any type of job, but I go back home empty handed.
‘I am the shy type who cannot beg for money or go from one house to the other to ask for pittances.
He said life was too harsh on him as he could no longer feed his family, pay his children’s school fees and even pay his house rent.
Piqued by this unfavourable condition, ‘’ I talk to myself that the only thing left for me is to offer one of my kidneys for sale.

“That was the reason I went to the state radio in Kano to market myself for any prospective buyer”, he declared.

No comments: