Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Former BBA Housemate, Tayo Faniran, Becomes PayPorte Brand Ambassador

               Former BBA Hotshots rep and model, Tayo Faniran has landed a new endorsement deal with an online retail store, PayPorte Africa. Tayo, in company of his manager and super model, Tarmar signed the deal yesterday January 13, 2015 in Lagos.

The ONE-org ambassador will be joining media personality, Toke Makinwa. He took to his Instagram to share the news with his fans:

"Good morning World, #Teamtayo I’m proud to announce to you that @PayPorte has welcomed me into their family as a Brand Ambassador. This is an office I hold very close to my heart, I promise to do everything possible to make this office move to greater heights, promising that I will be a success to the @PayPorte family and not a disgrace.”

“This term@PayPorte is having me as a part of the family they will rise into greater heights and we will top charts. I humbly and greatly accept this office and whatever duties that comes with it. So Help me God.”

“Thank you @PayPorte for this opportunity.#teamtayo. Please join me in welcoming @PayPorte to the family of greatness, success and wonderful people. Heaven on Earth realm starts now. Go follow our new family on Instagram,Twitter, and every social networks . Thank you ❤

Congratulations Tayo.

No comments: