Friday, September 4, 2015

‘I’m not interested in Nigerian politics – Ramsey Nouah

Nollywood actor, Ramsey Nouah has said his piece on his non involvement in Nigerian politics anytime soon.
According to a reliable source, the renowned actor, who is currently with pairs in Mauritius to attend the on-going 2015 MultiChoice Africa content showcase made the statement: ’I don’t know how to be political, I’m not diplomatic as such.

I’m a very straight forward person, white is white, black is black for me. I don’t know how to combine words and sweet talk it like politicians do, I’m not into it’.

And when asked if he’ll accept a political appointment if offered one, he said, ‘If I was, I probably would, hoping that I can make a change with my position there and if i could I’ll definitely do something for my industry, but I surely won’t be running for office at all, It’s not me.

My colleague Desmond Elliot is a House of reps member and he’s doing very well, he’s considerably involved Nollywood in a lot discourse on how to move the industry forward and tackle piracy’.

No comments: