Thursday, December 31, 2015

Fair Enough – Read The Summary Of The Presidential Chat With Channels TV

Below is the summary of President Buhari‘s chat with the media yesterday: 
  •     We may have to send the young unemployed youth seeking the N5,000 fee to farm to earn the money
  •     I have declared my assets four times
  •     We have documents showing that Nigerian crude oil was diverted and proceeds from the oil were diverted to private individuals
  •     When I say the war [against Boko Haram] has been technically won, I meant their capacity to carry out conventional attack has weakened
  •     There are evidences of treasonable felony against Nnamdi Kanu
  •     Nigeria is not borrowing again but renegotiating with creditors
  •     I cannot see the NASS spending N45billion to buy cars on top of the transport allowance they collect
  •     The cost of petrol is so low, you don’t have to subsidize it
  •     Wearing of hijab may be banned if the suicide bombing continues
  •     There is no reliable intelligence on the location and state of the Chibok girls
  •     I don’t think I picked anybody (as Minister) that I know will embarrass my government
  •     By the end of first quarter of 2016 we will be informing Nigerians of what progress has been made

Fair enough?

No comments: