Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Not Tyga? Kylie Jenner Claims Justin Bieber Helps Her A lot “He Has Guided Me Through Fame”

 Kylie Jenner calls Justin Bieber a close confidant and fame advisor.

The reality star opens up about her struggles with stardom – and many other topics – in her cover story for Elle UK’s February issue.
Bieber, who according to multiple sources has been hooking up with Jenner’s older sister Kourtney Kardashian, knows a thing or two about dealing with fame since becoming a teen sensation at a young age.

    “I’m so close to him because I feel like he’s been through exactly what I’ve been through in a completely different way but very similar,” Kylie, 18, tells the publication.

    “He gets me, and every time I see him he always sits me down and is like, ‘Are you OK? You’re amazing. You can get through this, just stay true to yourself.’ He helps me a lot.”

The 21-year-old singer has become very close to the Kardashian-Jenner family. Bieber has been good friends with not only Kylie, but also her older sister Kendall Jenner. Momager Kris Jenner is also a fan of the Canadian pop star as is her boyfriend Corey Gamble, who works as Bieber’s road manager.

No comments: