Friday, November 21, 2014

Woman With 34 CHILDREN Reveals She Wants To Give Birth To More


           Jeane Briggs and her husband Paul, have adopted 29 children from around the world, in addition to their five biological offspring, making the kids to be 34 and she loves them and wants to have more. She said that this is her career, just being a mother.

'I just enjoy it. This is my career. I say to my kids, you’re the very air I breathe so I need you, I need that oxygen,' She said.
                 They have taken care of kids with cancer, polio, scoliosis, leg deformities, kidney problems, learning            disabilities and autism, among other medical conditions.
'It was hard to believe that someone wanted me with my problem. I can't repay them for what they did for me… I love my parents to the moon and back,' he said.

'Children are special gifts, blessings. No child should learn or feel that nobody wants them,' she said. 'It's such a joy. Honestly, I've never had a bad day.'


No comments: