Friday, November 21, 2014

Guess Why Khloe Kardashian Lashed Out At Her Mother

Khloe and Kris Jenner
In a clip from the new E! spin-off show, Kourtnry & Khloe Take The Hamptons, the reality star had a, candid conversation with mother, Kris Jenner in which she snaps.
The reality star turned 30, and she admits that her life hasn’t turned out quite the way she expected it to be.
Matriarch Kris, 59, had raised the subject of Khloe’s love life and suggested that she had moved on to someone else quickly after her split with former husband, basketball player Lamar Odom.
She said ‘I know that the relationship that you thought you had didn’t work out, and it sucks. It makes me cry every time I think about it.
‘But you met someone new and you moved from one thing to another so quickly, I’m just trying to be here to support you.’ The mother-of-six added.

Before she could finish her sentence the reality star interjected: ‘Alright, don’t say I moved to something so quickly. Because you know for how many years I was dealing with something.
‘I’m not talking about this anymore. You’re so simple minded you have no idea how I feel everyday’ She snapped angrily.
Shaking her hands, Khloe added, ‘If I had my way I would still be married to Lamar.’
The reality star said that turning 30 is causing her major anxiety.
article-2523953-1A1CB00500000578-951_634x675
Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom
Khloe is still legally married to Lamar, with the athlete reportedly refusing to sign divorce papers according to UsWeekly.
They wed in a lavish ceremony in 2009, but last year December on Friday the 13th Khloe filed for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences.
‘I didn’t think I would be divorced with no kids. I just thought my life was going to be different.’
She was seen celebrating her birthday on a luxury yacht with her new beau French by her side as they sipped drinks.
frenchmontana14f-1-web
Khloe and French Montana
Khloe’s sister Kim, 34, said she’d been trying to keep her sibling upbeat about the milestone age.
The wife of Kanye West said: ‘She keeps on saying that she just wants to stay 29 but she needs to embrace it, live in the moment and enjoy being 30.’

No comments: