Saturday, November 22, 2014

How A Caribbean Women Brought Mike Ezurunoye To The Ground


               A mad female fan from Caribbean gave Mike Ezuruonye something to ponder about and he is talking about it, the handsome actor, who also is a brand ambassador of Airtel, talked about this lady and also who he is aside being an actor.

He said “Mike Ezuruonye is a regular guy who eats the basic things you get from the everyday market. He is a regular guy who doesn’t go out too much, his best companions remain his way back friends – people who knew him when he was nothing. He is somebody who loves and always wants to tangle with the commandment of ‘love your neighbour as yourself’. I have respect for everybody. I’m somebody who builds a lot of goodwill.

Then he spoke about this lady “Funny enough, it wasn’t even in Africa. It was in the US, and the woman is from Trinidad and Tobago. As organized as the place was, she got a shirt and put it on the ground and said to me, ‘please Mike, just touch the shirt for me and I promise I’m going keep it, I’m not washing it’. That was so deep for me.


No comments: