Friday, November 21, 2014

You Need To See These New Photos Of Former IGP’s Wife

Zahra and Hubby
Not many know that Zahra Bunu-Abubakar, the wife of the former Inspector-General of Police, Mohammed Dikko Abubakar is a stunner!

Zahra-Bunu-Abubakar
Zahra-Bunu-Abubakar
The Ahmadu Bello University graduate of Civil Engineering was once the President of the Police Officers’ Wives Association but she handed over to Hajia Aisha Suleiman Abba just yesterday.
Zahra
Zahra
With a Master’s in Construction Engineering from the University of Loughborough, United Kingdom, the external relations manager of an oil and gas company is a beautiful woman. She got married to former Inspector General of Police in a talk-of-the-town wedding in September 2013.
She came into the picture after the IGP lost his wife to cancer a year before, January 2012. Talking about qualities that attracted her to her husband, she said:
We actually met at a mutual friend’s house. The first time I met him, I did not know who he was. He looks different in uniform compared to when he is in mufti. He was not in uniform when I met him and we had a conversation. He was a good conversationalist and I discovered he is quite humble too. I even asked him what he did for a living and he told me he is a civil servant— a labourer. I started laughing. Till I walked out of that place, I knew his name but I did not know who he was. We talked and exchanged numbers.
The beautiful woman was spotted yesterday during the handing over ceremony of Police Officers’ Wives Association (POWA) and here are photos from the event. Enjoy viewing it below:
L-R: Hajia Aisha Suleiman Abba, Zahra
L-R: Hajia Aisha Suleiman Abba, Zahra
23]4689
The beautiful woman in a recent interview made it known that her perspective about the Police force completely changed when she got married to his husband.

No comments: