Thursday, November 26, 2015

50 Year Old Woman, who left her husband for her personal trainer says she’s never been happier and he’s helped her get the body of a woman in her 20s

A woman who ditched her husband for her personal trainer says she’s finally found happiness after becoming a body builder with the help of her new man.
Pamela Hunt, 50, from Suffolk, married Vince Combs in 2009 but after two years of marriage, she ditched him for her new personal trainer, Ray Houghton, 58.

Pamela and Vince moved to The Orihuela Costa, Spain in February 2010 but after 18 months in the country, Pamela started to develop feelings for fitness fanatic, Ray.
She soon ended her marriage to Vince and has since taken up bodybuilding at Body Beach Gym, Cabo Roig, with gym owner and new partner, Ray.

They now train together every day and are she says she is happier than ever.

    Pamela, who now works at the gym, said: ‘When I first joined the gym and saw Ray I thought: “Wow!”

    ‘Vince is normal build and was taller than Ray but I’ve always found muscles very attractive. It was definitely something that drew me towards Ray, he was in amazing shape.’

    ‘My feelings for Ray took me by complete surprise, I was happily married and wasn’t looking for a new lover.
With Her Previous Husband

    ‘But the more personal training sessions I had, the more I realised I was starting to fancy Ray.

    ‘He was an attractive man and everything he talked about I found interesting.

    ‘During every gym session my feelings for Ray grew stronger. I knew I needed to end my marriage, I had to be honest with Vince.

    ‘So I told him that I couldn’t spend the rest of my life with him and that it was over.’

No comments: