Thursday, November 26, 2015

Khloe Kardashian Fast Recovering From Staph

Khloe Kardashian is fast winning her war against Staph. The reality star gave fans an update on her staph infection on Tuesday, telling her 17.2 million Twitter followers that she’s reached a major milestone in her recovery.
“I’m so blessed I’m doing better and my infection is healing,” the reality star tweeted. “I was able to be out and about today… Quarantine is over lol.”

Khloe announced her illness when she canceled signings of her book Strong Looks Better Naked last week. “I’m sick & dr’s orders are that I need to lay low until we narrow down what’s wrong.”

Although Kardashian is now able to “be out and about,” she is still not permitted to visit Odom in the hospital until she is fully recovered.

No comments: