Thursday, December 3, 2015

Kanye and kim Kardashian West Is Ready To Welcome Baby Number Two

Kim Kardashian may be a couple weeks out from her due date, but baby boy West could come sooner than expected and dad, Kanye West, is ready for his arrival.
“I’m waiting on my son to arrive any day now and I look at my daughter and I look at my wife and she’s rich and I don’t plan on being broke,” he joked during his acceptance speech for Shoe of the Year at the Footwear News 29th Annual Achievement Awards on Wednesday night.
While West, 38, may be excited to welcome the couple’s second child, Kardashian, 35, has admitted that she’s anxious about childbirth, especially after learning that the baby was breech.
In a blog post shared on her website just before Thanksgiving, the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star discussed all she had been doing to turn the baby before her due date.

No comments: