Saturday, December 12, 2015

RITUAL: Pastor’s Son Does The Unthinkable To 11-Year-Old Girl And Her Sister

Silas Anidi, the only son of the general overseer of God Pecu­liar Evangelical Ministry, Sapele, Delta state has been accused of beheading an 11-year-old girl, Aghogho Igbi for ritual purpose.

Silas, a family friend to the Igbi’s family was said to have murdered the little girl during a visit and was about to do same to the deceased’s sister, Favour, when he was caught by neighbours and arrested, Daily Sun reports.

During interrogation, Silas said it was greed that pushed him to commit the act as he was not satisfied with the little money they made in church, adding that he wanted to travel to Ghana to make money.

“I was deceived that until we get human head that we will not succeed,” he said.

He claimed it was his friend, Christian that lured him to commit the act. He said Christian’s brother in Ghana gave them the contract, promising to pay them N50,000 and also help them to relocate to Ghana.

Narrating what happened, he said: “I started monitoring the Igbi’s fam­ily because I know that they used to leave their children at home and go out. Luckily on November 28, 2015, I visited their house and as God will have it, their elder sister, Janet said that she wanted to go to school for evening lesson. I was excited that I was left alone with the much younger ones.

“I sat down on the rug and was watching cartoon network with Aghogho. While she was busy en­joying herself, I dragged her head back and sliced her throat.

“I rushed to the next room where Favour was sleeping and tried to do the same but she woke up and started struggling with me. I tried to slice her throat but she started screaming. I only managed to stab her in the head but her screams were too much that neighbours were attracted. I was about to es­cape when neighbours caught me.”

Silas said he was ashamed of himself because his family especially his father would be disappointed in him.

Recounting what happened, Favour who is still recovering from the wound she sustained said she was sleeping in the room when she no­ticed that someone was trying to suffocate her with the pillow.

She said: “I was shocked that it was Silas but since it was no longer a joke, I struggled to free myself from his grip. I kept screaming and he used a knife to stab me in the head. I was lucky that someone heard my voice and rushed to the room. He was later arrested while he was trying to es­cape through the roof.”

According to her, when she got to the palour, she saw that her sister had been beheaded.

The Delta state police crimi­nal investigation depart­ment has commenced investigation into the gruesome murder.

Silas is currently in police custody while his accomplice, simply identified as Christian is still at large.

According to Usman Baba Alkali, the state commissioner of police, in­vestigation was ongoing while detectives are still on the trail Christian and his brother who is based in Ghana.

Source..Daily Sun Newspaper

No comments: